Regina Forklift Training Courses - Our forklift operator safety training has been tailored for illiteracy, thus cutting the training time in half. We offer forklift training certification, lift-truck operator driver safety training evaluation, and train the trainer programs provide regulation-compliant, thorough training in industrial-powered fork truck safety and operation. Forklift pedestrian safety is also provided.
We have a really experienced group of expert trainers to make sure that your employees are trained well. The certification is delivered on site by one of our licensed instructors. Trainees will learn how to spot possible hazards and perform safety inspections necessary for the safe and effective utilization of a powered industrial lift truck.
Forklift Training Tips
It is important that all workplaces making use of forklifts have the following checklist or one equivalent on the premises. If all of the safety rules are being followed, each of these questions should be answered with a "yes". A "no" to whatever question indicates a procedural weakness that could lead to accident, injury or damage to machine.
1) Is the operating area of the forklift separate from the traffic of pedestrians?
2) Is access to forklift areas by pedestrians restricted by a barrier?
3) Are pedestrian walkways provided and well marked?
4) Are "forklift in operation" signs visibly clear?
5) There are mirrors provided at blind spots for pedestrians and operators?
6) Are changes to daily lift truck schedules communicated to all affected staff?
7) Are lift truck tires suitable for use on all operating surfaces?
8) Is the seatbelt being utilized?
9) Is the seat in good condition?
10) Is a regular forklift maintenance schedule adhered to?
11) Are annual inspections of the forklift being carried out?
12) Is the forklift right for the required tasks?
13) Does forklift has a readable load chart?
14) Could the operators understand and read the load chart?
15) Does the chart list the safe capacity for various uses and attachments?
16) Do the forklift warning devices work correctly?
17) Is the operating speed control device fitted properly?
18) The lift truck overhead cage is fitted properly?
19) Have all forklift operators acquired certification?
20) Speed limits and warning signs are being observed?
21) The operators have current training for the lift trucks being used?
22) Do operators understand their duties to report any machine damage and forklift incidents?
23) Prior to the machine being operated, the pre-test checklist is being reviewed on a daily basis?